Beryl’s Friendly Bacteria for poultry
Beryl’s Friendly Bacteria are manufactured in the U.K. by Lallemand Animal Nutrition Ltd., producers of Aviguard, which is used extensively in the poultry industry. The Beryl’s retail pack contains a complex range of Friendly Bacteria, which help to colonise the chicken’s gut, forming a physical barrier against harmful bacteria such as Salmonella, E.Coli and Clostridium Perfringens.
This pack treats up to 12 birds, and we advise treating hens monthly.
Beryl’s is approved for Organic birds by the Organic Farmers and Growers, and the Organic Food Federation.
- Price includes VAT.and Next Day delivery
- Manufactured by the UK leading maker of Poultry Probiotics
- 12 bird sachet plus 1 ml. Terumo application syringe – easy to administer
- Helps to keep chickens in peak condition
- Gives protection for intestinal integrity and helps defend the immune system from harmful bacteria
- Superior to a probiotic, which only contains a single or small number of bacteria
- Beryl’s contains over 200 different friendly bacteria
- Suitable for all ages from chicks to adult, layers, breeders, meat birds
HANDLING AND STORAGE
Store in a refrigerator at 2-8C when not in transit. Protect from light, raised temperature and humidity.